Just saw a lady in chudidar kameez and black umbrella with a bag on her shoulder walking along with a child in a light green raincoat. They were going on the other side of the lane as I watched from the balcony.
At first I saw from one end of the balcony covered with bushes in the nearby vacant plot but to believe my eyes I moved to the other end and confirmed what I noticed before they both were far away from my sight.What actually I noticed was in this continuous rain the child was perhaps picked from her school but she walked barefoot . No shoes, no chappals. That caught my eyes and several questions arose...
Has she left his/her shoes in school...
Or did she get his/her shoes torn...
Or was his/her more concerned about the shoes getting wet/torn...
Or was the mother totally unaware of it
?????
Reason not known....
Could she have carried her all the way...
Could she have taken her in an auto....
Could she have found other ways to take her along...
Questions may arise but the concern that I had was the the child going barefoot on the road in the rains and was she enjoying it??
Just wondering!!

No comments:
Post a Comment