Mostly when I get a headache, I am reminded of on childhood incident.Probably I was in the KG II and how and why I remember it most likely to the fact of a conditioning. And what was it? The Headache.....It was once while getting off my school bus, I walked down with my friend whom I said that I get a headache if I dont take tea. This may not be my own version and probably I heard elders taking so and hence applied. It is quite possible childen sometimes apply that which they either heard or seen from elders. The reason why I remember it is quite relative because I actually get it.
Tea of course was my favourite right from the beginning..I used to get a small plate full of tea made by my mother. And when we visited our maternal grandparents I would wake up early and peep down from the verandah upstair where we slept with cousins.I would look down towards the corridor where my grandma would be preparing morning tea. That was something i waited for every morning.
Now coming back to the conversation with my friend whom I told that if I dont take tea in the morning.I get a headache. By the time I reached home I had forgotten it. Next day my sister called me and asked "you get a headache if you dont take tea." ? I had no answer to this rather a question that arose how did she come to know. Some how I said I told it to a friend and she in turn told it to her mother who then told it to my sister because she was her teacher. Messages had to pass then and now. Be it the high-tech age or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment